Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Problems about infection caused in the urinary tract - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   i have a white slime coming out of my penis. also it hurts a little while i pee.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   hi
User :   32
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   since maybe 3 days. i had (unprotected) sex with several womens over the last few weeks.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Are you running fever?
User :   no i dont think so but didnt measure it yet
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor?
Doctor :   Do you have diabetes?
User :   not doctor yet, no diabetes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Your symptoms are consistent with features of urinary tract infection.
Doctor :   The nature of infection can however be determined by an urine test alone.
Doctor :   Let me suggest you the measures that will help you.
Doctor :   1. Drink plenty of water atleast 2 litres per day is essential.
User :   do i need to go to a doctor now or can i wait some days and it maybe will be over on his own?
Doctor :   2. Urinary antiseptic syrups such as Syp Citralka will help in reducing the pain.
Doctor :   3. Alternative Cranberry juice will function as similar to the syrup.
Doctor :   Use the syrup one teaspoon or a glass of juice twice or thrice a day for the next 3 days.
User :   ok thanx i try todo this. things are hard to buy where i'am (tonga). can it cause problems for me or the girl if i have intercourse like this?
Doctor :   4. I would also suggest you to consider getting the urine test - urine routine and culture done.
Doctor :   Determining the nature of infection is absolutely necessary, and appropriate antibiotics will be needed based on the report to prevent complications.
Doctor :   5. Lastly, you will need to restrain from sexual intercourse, untill the infection is resolved to prevent spreading the infection to your partner.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested?
User :   yes i did
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   no thats it. thank u for your help.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor