Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Problems about endometritis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Abdominal Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   i had experience sharp stabbing pain yesterday , going frm the top of my vagina throught to my stomache , it was so bad i couldnt stand up straight and when i bent down thats when the pain hurt so bad i screamed not sure what it is
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Sorry
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ok
Doctor :   I can understand that your pain might be really bad.
User :   yes it has gone now , but yesterday it was painful
Doctor :   May I ask you a few more questions pertaining to your problem.
User :   yes
Doctor :   Do you have pain now or today at any point of time ?
User :   no
Doctor :   May i know your age please ?
User :   27
Doctor :   Are you sexually active ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   When exactly did you have sexual intercourse last ?
User :   3days ago as after it i had really bad pain
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Could you fel any tenderness or pain on exerting pressure on any part of the abdomen or lower part of teh stomach or pelvic region ?
User :   but that pain is more like cramps , the pain i had yesterday was more like a sharp stabbing pain
User :   yes
Doctor :   Where exactly ?
User :   abdomen and pelvic , area , i had a coil fitted 6months ago not sure if has something to do with that
Doctor :   Are you mentioning some sort of surgical implant like a bariatric surgery ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   So was it a bariatric surgery ?
Doctor :   And when did you undergo the surgery ?
User :   not sure what that is , i had a conterceptive coil fitted into my vagina , it was put it around 6months ago
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So it might Be A Copper - T or IUCD or MERENA
User :   yeh it was the copper one
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Do you think that the sexual intercourse you had was a bit violent ?
Doctor :   And might have caused the injury ?
User :   no been with same guy for7years hes gentle and its never happened before
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Do you have fever or any swelling in the abdomen or pelvic region ?
Doctor :   Any other signs of inflammmation ?
User :   how would i tell
Doctor :   Any warmth, redness , swelling ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   That is better.
Doctor :   How about any burning sensation while urinating ?
User :   no burning , just hard to urinate as when useing the muscles to urinate it hurts
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me give you a differential diagnosis : Doctor :   1. PID
Doctor :   2. aPPENDICITIS
Doctor :   3. URETHRITIS
Doctor :   4. ENDOMETRITIS
Doctor :   Please consult a Gynec immediately amd get an 1.Ultrasound scan done
Doctor :   2.CBC BLOOD
User :   ok will do
Doctor :   Hope you have followed
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor