Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Problems about ejaculating very early - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Iam sorry there was technical errors
Doctor :   So you are having very early ejaculation
Doctor :   is that right?
User :   yeah
Doctor :   this is called premature ejaculation
Doctor :   I will give u some tips
Doctor :  
1.     Openly communicate with your wife/partner to correct the problem. Follow the squeeze-pause technique. Ask your partner to stimulate your sexual organs (Penis-masturbation) and when you are about to ejaculate tell her to squeeze the penis behind the head with thumb and index finger. When the sensation of ejaculation is gone, again ask her to masturbate/stimulate. Like this, repeat the stimulation and stop and squeeze for 10 times. Over a period of times, may be 2months, you gain control on your ejaculation.
Doctor :   is that posssible in ur case
User :   K
User :   1 min
User :   done... I will contact U later ... Littele busy.... Sorry.......
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat
window. Please log in back if you have
medical queries
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor