Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Problems about cholestrol spots - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cholesterol
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
User :   how to get relief from cholestrol spot
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Can you explian cholestrol spot
Doctor :   is it cholesterol
User :   pl advice medicine 4 permament relief from spot
Doctor :   I can advise medicines. I will only suggest what to do . I need data what problem you have. I need values. You types only one sentence. i can understand the values
Doctor :   I can not advise medicines.
User :   yes it is choles spot on upper layer on my eyes
Doctor :   ok
User :   i need medicine 4 external use.
Doctor :   Massage the areas where the cholesterol spots appear. Use the tips of your fingers and rub gently in circular motions, as the delicate skin around your eyes can be easily damaged.
Doctor :   Repeat the massage each morning and evening for 3 months. If you can't see an improvement, you may need to see a doctor.
Doctor :   Contact a qualified plastic surgeon or dermatologist and ask if he or she can remove the cholesterol spots from your face. Schedule a consultation.
Doctor :   There are no medicines to spot fix the spots
Doctor :   doctor will make a small incision and remove the lump
User :   hello dr. are there?
Doctor :   Yes Iam here
Doctor :   I gave my suggestions
Doctor :   Do you have any other questions
User :   hello dr.
Doctor :   Are you there?
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor