Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Problems about blood sugar - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I am 58 years old, controling my blood sugar by diet only, it is normal below or at border only both PP & Fasting. Should I stop eating rice daily pl advise
Doctor :   Since when are you having diabetes?
Doctor :   May I know your gender, height and weight?
User :   Since last 10 years, I am Male, height 173 cm and weight is 70kg
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Rice and rice products are known to affect blood sugars.
Doctor :   Its not absolutely necessary that you stop eating rice, however restricting it to not more than one serving a day will make changes in your blood sugar.
Doctor :   At this point of time, I would recommend you to consider using get a diet plan service from our nutritionist.
User :   affect in increasing sugar level
User :   how I can get nutritionist advice
Doctor :   They will prepare a diet plan taking your calorie requirement and diabetes in consideration.
User :   May I get nutritioniston line
Doctor :   You can obtain this service free of cost, by placing a request for it.
Doctor :   I will make sure that a person from our customer service team calls you after this live chat and assist with your request
User :   OK THANKS
Doctor :   Can you please confirm your phone number?
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor