Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Problem of bulkier chest - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hello
User :   well i have this thing which i am not really sure of
User :   i am 6 male
User :   i ahve a chest bulkier than normal males
User :   26
User :   sorry not 6
User :   much bigger
User :   it is very emberassing
Doctor :   ok
User :   cant go to pblic pools beahches etc
User :   feel ockward
Doctor :   Have been examined for the same by the Cosmetic surgeon.
User :   no
Doctor :   can you give these details Occupation; marital status;
User :   well i am into business
User :   and i will be getting married in a few months
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   Gynecomastia is the condition that w refer to as the male enlargement of Breasts
Doctor :   it will need cosmetic surgery to be
Doctor :   relieved..
User :   ok ok
User :   so is it curable
User :   good
User :   doc have one more prob
Doctor :   Very much curable
Doctor :   tell
Doctor :   me
User :   since last month i have been having problem of getting an erction and also am not being able to sustain it for long time
User :   hat can be done about it?
User :   will lipolysis be able to curegynecomastia?
Doctor :   Liposuction will be the procedure that needs to be done and the
User :   perfect
Doctor :   ok
User :   doc can i know some good place where i can get it done?
Doctor :   Procedure is done on cosmetic basis hence you would not have any bad look too
User :   and approx how much will it cost?
Doctor :   Rs0000 to 0000/-
User :   ok
Doctor :   If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   and what about my 2nd problem it is much more serious than this one
User :   ya that will be fine
User :   i am from surat
Doctor :   ok. We are based in Bangalore and will not be of much help there
User :   i am getting married in a few months and cant get an erection the thought of it only kills me
Doctor :   Second problem will be
User :   ok i will manage that myself
User :   no problems
Doctor :   That is due to Anxiety that you are having this condition
Doctor :   hence you are not having this
User :   so there is nothing wrong physically with me?
Doctor :   Erection and not being able to sustain it for long
Doctor :   Nothing it will need you to get over the anxiety and you should be fine
User :   amazing
User :   thanks a lot doc
Doctor :   please fill that form and tell me when done
User :   done doc
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that you would ned
User :   well whome do i need to consult if i have a prob with my fat and muscles issue?
User :   like i work out in gym for 2 hours daily
User :   i have been doing weight training since last 2 years
Doctor :   I would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns. For all weight problems, please visit and register at, you can also call them alternatively at 0000
User :   but have not been able to see any muscle growth
User :   i have tried a lot of suppliments also
Doctor :   k
User :   thanks a lot
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor