Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Premenstural Syndrome - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   are you a general practitioner?
Doctor :   yes
User :   male/female?
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor :   Dr AAAAAAA Mattews here
User :   sorry, but feel lite embarressed
Doctor :   thats fine
User :   pms, is it something you can visit a general practioner for?
Doctor :   premenstrual syndrome
User :   yes
User :   unfortunately my problems has increased last months
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor :   yes sure i can
User :   is it normally necessary with a physical exam or enough with talk?
Doctor :   u can u need to consult
Doctor :   what problems ur having as of now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor