Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, stop start technique - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   its regarding sex
User :   i ma married
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
What is your age, occupation, height and weight?
User :   when ever i do sex with my wife .....i get it down quickly....i could not enjoy too much
User :   my age is 34
User :   i am a lecturer inmathematics
User :   175 cm height and and weight is 60 kgs
User :   please guide me
Doctor :  
Since when is this problem for you?
User :   last 2-3 years
Doctor :  
Do you lose erection quickly or you ejaculate?
User :   ejaculate quickly
Doctor :  
When did you get marry?
User :   in 2004
Doctor :  
Is your wife unsatisfied / complaining?
User :   ya some times
User :   what should i do
Doctor :  
Do you have children?
User :   one 4 year old
Doctor :  
Within how much time you ejaculate generally
User :   less tha minute
Doctor :  
This is an issue to be helped by a Sexologist / Psychiatrist
User :   then ?
Doctor :  
You need certain counselling techniques
Doctor :  
called Stop Start technique
User :   like
Doctor :  
Do you use any medicines for anything?
Doctor :  
Do you have any other medical condition?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor