Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation remedy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hi
User :   r u online
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok, i want to ask something personally
Doctor :   pls go ahead
User :   i am recently married, and i ve problem in sex
Doctor :   ok..
Doctor :   can you describe your problem?
Doctor :   r u thr?
Doctor :   I have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice. bye
User :   sorry i was busy in my work, am in office now
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   carry on
User :   yea. i was talking about sex. i have premature ejaculation problem
Doctor :   I am sorry I cannot help you with this. You will have to speak to a qualified professional who will be able to help you out with this problem.
User :   well r u not a doctor then??
Doctor :   I am a physician
Doctor :   you will need to see a sex counseller
Doctor :   for this problem
User :   then may be u can prescribe some medicine for this which has no side effects
Doctor :   medicines are available only by prescription
Doctor :   after physical examination as they can have side effects
Doctor :   You can use the homepage to search for specialists and contact them directly
User :   ok then thank u very much for ur help. bye
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic.
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor