Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation or Improper erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hello Dr
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help u?
User :   i have got premature ejaculation problem kindly help me. i dont get proper erection
Doctor :   Which of the problem is it?
Doctor :   Premature ejaculation or Improper erection
User :   both
Doctor :   I need to know you age, occupation for a better picture

User :   i am 28years and i am into marketing job
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   How often do you face this problem
User :   recently it started
User :   these days most of the time i face this problem
Doctor :   When did you notice it
User :   it used to happen occassionaly bt now it happens very often. i notice it 3 months ago and then i used to use penegra tablet which i came to know through one of my frien who is running a medical shop
Doctor :   Do you smoke/drink alcohol/Any other habits?

If yes how much/how often?
User :   i smoke

User :   drinking occassionaly
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?

Diabetes/ high blood pressure/ Asthma/allergies etc?
User :   now kindly help me
User :   hello Dr

Doctor :   I asked u a question
User :   no Dr

Doctor :   ok, after using penegra
Doctor :   did you face this problem

User :   it used to work well bt i used to get little bit headache
Doctor :   now are you still using it
User :   and i dont know if it has got side effects?
User :   last week i used
Doctor :   Let me tell you that using penegra without the advice of a physician is the biggest mistake you have done
Doctor :   It has a lot of side effects, in fact many people have been reported to have died after using it
Doctor :   Without a complete check up you must and should not use it
User :   i am sorry Dr
Doctor :   You need to contact a urologist to rule out the exact cause
Doctor :   And he will prescribe you the required medicine
Doctor :   Without a complete examination it is impossible to prescribe anything
User :   suggest me some Dr's name

User :   and contact info
Doctor :   For premature ejaculation you can try the squeeze technique which has been described in WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   You will find urologists as well as sexologists on our site
Doctor :   You can find one which is nearest to you
User :   which? or health care magic
Doctor :   If there is no cause and its only due to stress or psychological factors, it will get cured by counselling only
Doctor :   a specialist near you
Doctor :   You can look up healthcare for that
User :   and one more thing is there any possibilty to increase penis size
Doctor :   No its not possible in any way
Doctor :   Unless you do plastic surgery
User :   Thanks alot Dr
Doctor :   Bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor