Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Premature Ejaculation, difficulty in sustaining erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hello I have problm of premature ejaculation
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   ur age
User :   27
Doctor :   marital status
User :   unmarried
Doctor :   well its normal in unmarried
Doctor :   it will improve aftr that
User :   means when ill become habitual it will not happen
Doctor :   yeah it will be cured
User :   any medical treatment required
Doctor :   nothing
User :   but the problem is quite serious, i dont even sustain for 5 seconds, as I insert i ejaculate
Doctor :   dod u have sex before
User :   yes
Doctor :   well then
User :   several time, everytime the same problem
Doctor :   In some cases, the problem can be solved simply by educating
User :   how??
Doctor :   Counselling
User :   a pschiatrist or a sexologist
Doctor :   provided by psychologists that helps a man to deal with his fears and anxieties
Doctor :   thus, eliminate the psychological causes of the condition.
User :   ok, anything else i need to do

Doctor :   just get consultation from the psychaitrist

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor