Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy, stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Teen Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you

User :   i know im pregnant but i have been having some real bad stomach pains
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long
Doctor :   how weeks pregnant?
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   are you there
User :i weight about 119 im a female and i didnt get on my period at the end of october i just start having these pains monday
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is ur periods regular?
Doctor :   did u do urine pregnancy test
User :   yes it suppose to come at the end of every month i say on the 28 of every month
User :   yes i did the urine test
Doctor :   ok
User :   i dont want to eat anything
Doctor :   how severe is the pain
Doctor :   do u have any bleeding per vagina
Doctor :   what was the urine pregnancy test

Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor