Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy, over weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
User :   helloooo??
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   hi
User :   im pregnant -6 weeks
User :   im also overwt
User :   could u suggest me a diet
Doctor :   Provide your age, weight

User :   23,wt 92
Doctor :   Since how many years you are married/
User :   3 mnths
Doctor :   DId you took any oral contraceptives
User :   no
User :   u thr?
Doctor :   At present you cannot try to reduce your weight
User :   ok...i just dont want to increase it too much

Doctor :   As you will tend to puton 10-12kgs of weight during pregnancy
User :   am i supposed to feel movements in my abdomen ?/
User :   at the present stage
Doctor :   You can have more of vegetables, fruits, salads
Doctor :   Movements will appear after 5months during first pregnancy
User :   ok....i just dont feel im pregnant
User :   except sore breasts
Doctor :   You will start getting feeling after 5 months
User :   ok ....
User :   excercise permissible?
Doctor :   Sore breasts are normal feature of pregnancy
User :   mild ones
Doctor :   ok
User :   lik walking?
Doctor :   It is negligible
User :   yupp
Doctor :   Any other query?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor