Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy confirmation with gynecologist - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello what do i do if im pregnant
Doctor :   first u need to get it confirmed
User :   i am
Doctor :   then u need to consult a gynecologist
User :   ok
Doctor :   earliest u consult them, better would be the management of pregnancy
User :   ok this is for my report what is an aneurysm
Doctor :   An aneurysm is a bulge or ballooning in the wall of an artery.
User :   ok thank you
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   is there anything else we can help you with

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor