Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy at 33 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions

User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you
User :   i have question on my health
User :   i am 33 years old
User :   and we are planning for kids
Doctor :  
please proceed with your query
Doctor :  
User :   so many of my friends were telling it's difficult to plan kids at this age
User :   bz it is good to plan the kids at 25-30 years
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
i will guide you in this
User :   is it ?
Doctor :  
wats your gender
User :   femal
Doctor :  
the ideal would be btw 25 to 30 yrs
Doctor :  
because the release of eggs from the ovary will be more healthy and more in number \
Doctor :   so its good to have pregnancy over this time
User :   ok wt about me? i am 33 years .. old
Doctor :  
as the age advances the complications for mother and even the baby increases
Doctor :   not to delay anymore
Doctor :  
ideal would be to plan now only
Doctor :  
wat family planing method are you using
User :   we are trying past 2 months
User :   when ever i am trying i getting my periods
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
earlier wat family planning method were you using

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor