Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy, 32 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi
User :   would like to about my pregnancy
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   my last period was on 21st July and till now i have not got my periods need ur suggestion
User :   32, female,
Doctor :   ok
User :   Marries wweight 85kg and height 4 and half
Doctor :   have you undergone pregnancy testing with a kit
User :   married
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are you trying for pregnancy?
User :   yes

Doctor :   are you using any contraception?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
User :   my period cycle is 25 days
Doctor :   then you should consider testing your urine for pregnancy with a home kit
User :   how to use that

User :   what r the symptoms of pregnancy
Doctor :   the kit is called velocikit
User :   ok
Doctor :   it is available in any drug store
User :   ok
Doctor :   use the kit as the directions mentioned
User :   fine
Doctor :   if it is negative then test after a week either by velocikit or give your urine sample in a lab
Doctor :   as some women dont produce adequate hormones so soon
User :   ok
Doctor :   there are no immediate symptoms of pregnancy
Doctor :   morning sickness may be present in some
Doctor :   apart from that nothing
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000 please confirm your details
User :   yes above my details are true
User :   thank you so much
User :   1 more question
Doctor :   OK
User :   i am doing yoga is it affect the period cycle
User :   i was getting my periods early
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   no youga and exercise
Doctor :   regularises periods
Doctor :   rather than delaying them
User :   as i am overweight its possible for u to give my diet advice complete diet chat

Doctor :   i suggest that as you might be pregnant now dont go on any crash diets

Doctor :   you should eat a balanced and healthy diet
Doctor :   you should take more fruits and vegetables
Doctor :   you should eat only whole grains and avoid refined foods like sugar
User :   ok

Doctor :   you should also do moderate exercise like walking
Doctor :   eat well spaced small regualr frequent meals
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done

Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   if i want to chat with u again how to do

User :   yes
Doctor :   you can login between 9am-9pm IST
Doctor :   you can also mail us at YYYY@YYYY
User :   where ur from

User :   which country
Doctor :   or phone us at 91-80-0000 (Mon - Fri, 12PM to 6PM)
Doctor :   we are based
User :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   i shall chat with u next time thanks for ur time

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   yes i have

Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor