Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy, 22 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   I am 22 yrs old. Very Healthy and I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy from a previous marriage. My fiancee and I are wanting more children as soon as possible to add to our family. But in September I took the Depo shot... just one shot I didn't go back for the next one for many reasons. I didn't like how I gained weight and my fiancee was goin to get switched to a different shift at his demanding job and we didn't think at that time that I wanted more kids if I was gonna be home by my self at night. But fortuantley he didnt get switched and now we are wanting to try again. When can we start getting pregnant. We have been trying ever since and nothing.... What should we do?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   What do you think we should de?
User :   *do?
Doctor :   you need to have intercourse in the fertile period mainly which is onw week after the periods and one week before next periods
User :   but one depo shot wouldnt effect our frtility?
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   you need to continue till the doctor syas to stop
User :   why would he say to stop?

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor