Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Preganancy related question - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   i want to know something related to pregnancy
Doctor :   Please tell me..
User :   me and my gf had sex 2 weeks ago............she was due to have her period 5 days ago....but she did not..............i inserted py penis only once and i definately not discharge then..............but she is scared .....wht should i do???????????
Doctor :   Urine Pregnancy Test will help you..
Doctor :   Solve most of you worries..
User :   but we r in college and that kind of stuff is not easily available where we study......
User :   what can we do if she is pregnant??????????
Doctor :   Kits are available form the Drug store where you can ask for UPT (urine pregnancy kit)
Doctor :   If she is pregnant
Doctor :   You must approach the Gynaecologist at the earliest
User :   we definatly dnt want to have a kid.......................
Doctor :   I understand that..
User :   is there any kind of tablet that she can use..........
User :   plz help me cause i am really tense due to this
Doctor :   They will not be of mush help since the due date is crossed and the once that need to be given now are purely prescription based drugs for which
Doctor :   you will need a regular prescription.
User :   she does not want to go to a doctor............
User :   i really dnt understand what to do
Doctor :   The pills that could be taken must have been taken immediately after the act of coitus..
Doctor :   When was her period due?
User :   should have started from 28th
User :   or 27th
Doctor :   You could always wait for another couple of days before you approach the Gynaecologist..
Doctor :   They may get delayed also for that reason..
User :   can u tell me whether she could have gotten pregnant even though i did not discharge and inserted it only once................
User :   but plz tell me can something still be done once we go the doc.........
Doctor :   There is always a rare possibility since the semen leak will occur so..
Doctor :   Sure if pregnancy is confirmed
Doctor :   then there are medicines that can be taken to clear it..
Doctor :   please confirm these
Doctor :   sunny sood
Mobile : 91-0000
User :   thnx doc............i have become tense due to this.........the thing is that i really luv her and that i do want to have a child with her one day,but not now...........
User :   yes
User :   doc can i knpow youre name
Doctor :   ok please fill this form and tell me when done
Doctor :   Dr. Raaj Karthieek.AS
Doctor :   Sure i get that there is nothing for you to really be worried about..
Doctor :   ]it can be cleared..
User :   thnx again...........can what time we go to do the doc and not have this child without abortion.............
Doctor :   Wait until this Sunday and if she still does not get the period than take her to the Gynaecologist
Doctor :   She will give the tabs to clear the pregnancy..
User :   we have exams that week......will it be too late till next sunday
Doctor :   Then tabs may not be of much effect and she might have to undergo a minor procedure
Doctor :   Called D & C
User :   i study in a place near hyderabad.can u tell me some gud doc in hyderabad
User :   is it panefull and expensive
Doctor :   We are operational in Bangalore for now
Doctor :   Not very painful but the expense
User :   how much????????
Doctor :   part you will need to find out since i am not aware of them
User :   k doc.........thnx for the help.........
Doctor :   ok there is afriend referal
Doctor :   which you can do at the end wwhen io close the window
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor