Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Ppulsatile tinnitus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi I am suffering from pulsatile tinnitus need some advice
Doctor :   please proceed
User :   I have tinnitus in my right ear is it possible it may be due to muscle spasm??
Doctor :   how do u know its pulsatile tinnitus
Doctor :   as
User :   yes Its synchronized with my pulse
Doctor :   i would like to know your age
User :   31
Doctor :   occupation
User :   male
User :   engineer software
User :   now is USA
Doctor :   are u hypertensive
Doctor :   or diabetic
Doctor :   i would like to know your weight and height also
Doctor :   are u there?
User :   no Iam not diabetic my height is 180 wt 80
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i can help you
Doctor :   pulsatile tinnitus occurs dueto change in the blood flow
Doctor :   it can occur due to hypertension
Doctor :   or glomus tumour

Doctor :   u might need to under go a few test
Doctor :   such as
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor