Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Postural corrections to help computer related injuries - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   I am having backpain
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information Age:; Occupation:; Location:; Marital Status:
User :   age : 30 Occupation: IT - Team Lead Location : Bangalore, Adugodi, Marital Status : Married
Doctor :   which part of your back aches/ upper- neck or lower?
User :   upper part of back
Doctor :   how long have you had this problem for?
User :   from this monday onwards
Doctor :   have you ever had a similar problem before?
User :   If pain is seviour then I am also taking combiflam
User :   yes before 3 month back
Doctor :   is the pain stationary or does it move?
User :   it moves like first day it was in lower side then now yesterday and today it is upper side
Doctor :   any pain in the shoulders/ hands?
User :   no
Doctor :   have you taken any medication/ or been physically examined by a doctor for this problem before?
User :   no
Doctor :   do you work for long hours on a computer?
User :   yes
User :   but that is my profession so I have to
Doctor :   how many hours per day- approx?
User :   12 hours per day
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems/ allergies?
User :   avarage 10 hrs.
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems/ allergies?
Doctor :   r u thr?
User :   no
User :   means i am here and I am not having other health problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can take tab combiflam after food 1-1-1 for 3 days for pain relief and use voveran gel for rubbing- lightly apply - not massage
User :   sure
Doctor :   you have a computer related injury- which may require a physical examination by an orthopedic
User :   ok
User :   any precausions do I need to take mean while?
Doctor :   if the pain persists or recurs again - you will need to see one
Doctor :   yes- postural corrections can help- i will send you a mail with the tips
User :   please
Doctor :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor