Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Post Spinal disc herniation operation no feeling below the waist - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 680 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can we help u?
User :   hey I have a question for my mom
Doctor :   k.. proceed
Doctor :   u there?
Doctor :   u?
User :   a few years ago, she had major back surgery. Recently she's been complaining of back pain that causes her to lose feeling below her waist. Her doctor told her that she needs surgery again but she's not sure if she wants to again. The pain has gotten worse since the first surgery. What should she do?
Doctor :   do u know wt surgery she underwent?
User :   well she had a few herniated discs and one that was almost completely gone. She now has screws and a pole in her back
Doctor :   k.. it was a disc compression..

Doctor :   wt treatment she is takin now?
Doctor :   I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor