Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Possible pregnancy post unprotected sex, hymen absent - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi i have a Q: Doctor :   Proceed
Doctor :   Kindly provide the age, gender and occupation
User :   I just had sexual contact with my bf but my cherrie didnt pop but sper got in me
User :   can i get pregnet
User :   15
User :   girl
User :   school
Doctor :   Did you used any contraceptives
User :   no..
User :   im scared
Doctor :   When was your last period date
User :   today
User :   i just stoped
Doctor :  
So no need to worry
User :   are you sure
Doctor :   since you resumed your periods there is less chance of getting pregnant
User :   so what about my cherrie
User :   it didnt pop
Doctor :   I did not get what is cherrie
User :   the thing that pops and blood comes out
Doctor :   is it the first time you had sex
User :   yes
Doctor :   There need not be bleeding
Doctor :   because the hymen could be absent or broken during the activities like playing

Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor