Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Possibility of sex during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Hw can I help you
User :   i am one month pregnant. can i have sex with my husband and till what month
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   26, female, service married 47, 5'1
Doctor :   WEll you can continue to have sex with him for untill the later dates of pregnancy and till
User :   i cant understand
User :   how, if there is a big stomach then how it is possible
Doctor :   you can continue to have sex untill you are about to deliver and
Doctor :   only need to rule out with your gynecologist if your do not have placenta Previa
Doctor :   previa
User :   whats this
Doctor :   Are you with me ?
Doctor :   What is that you did not understand
User :   placenta pervia
Doctor :   that is the blood supply to your baby if that is low lying or just over the internal os then you shall
Doctor :   bleed and also spread infection to your baby through that hence it shall need to
Doctor :   be ruled out in you before you begin to have sex

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor