Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Possibility of becoming pregnant without intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi
I really hope you could help me with some advice.
Me and my girlfriend are really concerned about and issue.
Can a women get pregnant without losing her virginity, I mean without having the full intercourse.
I have not had any kind physical sexual relationship with my girlfriend, she has not lost her virginity or anything like that, but I had ejaculate near her body.
And by mistake some sperm from my hand had touched near her clitoris area.
My question is can she become pregnant without losing her virginity, having full intercourse.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
User :   kya aap hindi me answer de sakte hai
Doctor :   Theoretically there are chances of pregnancy if sperms are close to to the female genital tract.
User :   plz tell me the solution if she get pregnent
Doctor :   As sperms have the power to swim across the genital tract and induce pregnancy.
Doctor :   How practically such possibilities are very rare.
Doctor :   And if it has caused pregnancy in your case, then you are probably one of the very extreme rare case.
Doctor :   If pregnancy is positive, as proved by urine pregnancy test, blood HCG level and ultrasound scan; then you can opt for termination of pregnancy(abortion) my medical drugs.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested or should I explain in Hindi?
User :   plz tell me in hindi once again
Doctor :   Practically aap dekhe to, pregnancy ke chances bahut kam hai.
Doctor :   Lekin na mumkin nahi hai.
Doctor :   Agar pregnancy ke test positive ho tho
Doctor :   mathlab; urine pregancy test , ya pregnancy positive blood test positive ho tho;
User :   prega news use karne par negative aaya hai but uska period 1 mahine se band hai
Doctor :   Urine pregnancy test negative ho tho; wo pregnant nahi hai.
Doctor :   Aap ek aur pregnancy karein
Doctor :   aur wo test bhi negative nikala tho; wo pregnant nahi hai.
User :   prega news se hi kar sakte hai kya
Doctor :   Period na hona; pregnancy aur bhi kahi hai.
Doctor :   Jaise ke; adhik tension se, infection se; pooshan ke kami se bhi ho sakta hai.
User :   period ko thik karne k liye doctor ne sandoz diya hai usse thik ho jayega kya?
Doctor :   Sandox pooshan tik karne ke liye diya jatha hai.
Doctor :   use ho sakta hai
Doctor :   Lekin nahin hua tho; aap ek gynecology doctor ko dikayen.
Doctor :   Periods teek karne kiya special dawaeya hai
Doctor :   Doctor check up ke baad wo dawayea denge jise period's ka problem teek ho sakta hai.
User :   gynecologist ne chek karne k baad sandoz diya tha
User :   sandoz norethindrone acotate 5mg ye dawai diya gaya hai 5 dino k liye
Doctor :   Ye dawai aap continue karo;
Doctor :   yeh dawai 5 din ke baad jab stop karenge to periods hoga.
Doctor :   This is the principle behind this medication.
Doctor :   Periods dawai band karne par ho tha hai.
Doctor :   Tho aap bilkul be fikar rahiye.
User :   aur agar pregnency ho to period nahi hoga ise use krne k baad bhi
Doctor :   Unko dawai 5 din ke baad jab band karenge tho peroids hoga.
User :   thankyou so much
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   no
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor :   Bye for now.
User :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor