Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Plastic surgery to change the shape of eye - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   hello
User :   u r real doctor?
User :   pls answere
User :   it is only 5 min
User :   ok do u offer plastic surgery
Doctor :   I am a qualified and registered medical practitioner. I can send you my degree certificate copy by email. It will be up to you to decide whether you would like to follow our suggestions or not.
User :   do u offer plastic surgery?
Doctor :   we can help you
Doctor :   in all specialities
User :   ok my eyes look like japanees
Doctor :   ok
User :   i wanna make surgery to look like western or arabic
Doctor :   ok
User :   eye annd face
Doctor :   what is your age
User :   please give me your email doc ???
User :   20
Doctor :   ok
User :   can u give me your email
Doctor :   you can post your querry at our website
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW User :   no please answrere me now
User :   is it available this king of surgery
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i can help you
User :   how?
Doctor :   can i ask some relevant questions?

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor