Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Planning for second baby, irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   hello doctor

Doctor :   Hi
User :   I am XXXXXXXX 28years old married lady and having an year old baby girl,I would like to proceed for our second baby
Doctor :   Ok
User :   I am having irregular period from past 4months
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and my doctor asked me to take primlout-N for 21days
User :   I started on 22nd of march
Doctor :   Ok

User :   and I got my period on16th of april but just spotted for two days
User :   I also have PCO
User :   So please guide me how can I plan for second baby in such condition
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :   Is PCO a recent diagnosis?
User :   no it was before my first pregnency
User :   tht time doctor gave me some medicine
User :   and it got cured with loosing weight and medication
User :   and i concieved
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :   In PCOD, there shall be problems with ovulation
User :   after my delivary i got my first period whn my baby was for 5months old
Doctor :   and hence you should get that cleared first
Doctor :   to improve your chances
User :   how to improve
Doctor :   Treatment shall be ncessary

User :   ok
Doctor :   You should consult a gynecologist for that
User :   so wht shud i tell to my gyanech
Doctor :   and go for regular follow ups
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor