Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Planning for pregnancy. Is there any medical treatment for this? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 09-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
Doctor:You can post your medical query here
Doctor:Are you there with me?
Doctor:I have to close the window as you are not responding
Doctor:are you there?
Doctor:are you there?
User:I am planning for pregancy..So I would request to let me know whether I need to take any medical treatment for this
Doctor:medical treatment is not required when you can conceive naturally
Doctor:You can start taking Folic acid tablets 5 mg daily since you are planning to get pregnant
Doctor:This will help the baby's brain growth
Doctor:Also, you can get your hemoglobin and other routine tests done
Doctor:all right?
User:yes, but its been 6 yrs I got married
User:and again my husband will leave next month for long term
Doctor:please tell me more about your problem
User:so I wanted to make it confirm somehow by this month only
Doctor:Can we take this on call since it seems like important concern?
Doctor:what time is comfortable for you to take the call?
Doctor:We shall call you then
Doctor:ok good
Doctor:I shall call you right away
Doctor:please confirm your contact number
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor