Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Pits and scars over the face - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I hv open pores on my face
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   who do i get rid of it
Doctor :   Ok
User :   some home tips pls
Doctor :   I will help you in this
Doctor :   Can i ask few questions ?
User :   s
Doctor :   Wats your age ?
User :   33
User :   33
Doctor :   Since how many days do you have this problem ?
User :   for few month now
Doctor :   Do you have pimples on the face ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Are you taking any medicationts or pills
User :   no
Doctor :   I will adive you to go for a Chemical peeling
User :   where can i do that
Doctor :   This will help you to remove the scars and pits ovet the face
Doctor :   this is done in any hospital
Doctor :   by skin specialist

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor