Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Pimples on scrotum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   I have an infection in my testicles.
Doctor :  
User :   need help in locating a doctor who can help me
User :   like which specialist do i go to
Doctor :  
Yes I can help you
Doctor :  
You should see a doctor in General Medicine
User :   do you have someone you recommend?
Doctor :  
which city?
User :   chennai, preferably next to AAAAAAA nagar
Doctor :  
You can look for the Doctors and Hospitals from our home page
Doctor :  
You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   ok
User :   the infection looks like dry skin
Doctor :   Do you mean on the testicle skin
User :   and i also have a few pimple like pods
User :   yes on the skin
User :   and on my penis
Doctor :  
Ok if that is the case you have to see a Dermatologist
Doctor :  
not a Medicine specialist

Doctor :  
What is yoru age
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor