Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Pimples and dark skin problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   Hi Doc I am having problems with my skin
Doctor :   To get a more complete picture I need this information
Age: ; Occupation: Gender: ; Location: ; Marital Status:
User :   i am getting problem like pimples and under the eye there are dark circles
User :   married house wife and 28
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   how long have you had this problem for?
User :   since 7 years i am facing these peoblems and the next thing is that where ever i get a pimple it creates a spot and gets that part of the skin with dark
Doctor :   do you have a lot of pimples/ some?
Doctor :   do you apply any medicine/ burst the pimples with your fingers?
User :   i am not using any kind of medicine and use the fingers to burst it
Doctor :   Is the dark circles under your eyes a recent occurrence?
User :   in 2004 i was going to the XXXXXXXX Skin Clinic to get my skin correctified at that oint of time everything was good
Doctor :   Do you feel tired?
Do you have any other health problems?
User :   no its there from last 7 years
User :   yes i feel tried if i do a bit of home work
User :   then take some rest and then start again
Doctor :   ok- Firstly you should not be bursting your pimples with your hands
Doctor :   you might be anemic- so you will need to get a blood test done
User :   ok i have stopped it but still i want a permanent cure of this please help me
Doctor :   and because AAAAAAA skin clinic has helped you with your skin problem
Doctor :   I would strongly recommend that you go back to them for further treatment and follow their advice strictly
Doctor :   you need to consult a specialist- dermatologist for this problem as it is not possible to advice you on treatment
Doctor :   without seeing you
Doctor :   and get a blood test done forchecking your hemoglobin level
User :   where is the place i can go
Doctor :   which area of bangalore are you in?
User :   i am in which is the doc shold i go to
User :   Anjanapura main road
Doctor :   just give me a moment
User :   sure
Doctor :   you can go to AAAAAAA skin clinic, Shiva arcade, 10th main road
Doctor :   5 block, Jayanagar ext
Doctor :   phone- 0000
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   just a min
Doctor :   ok
User :   I had consulted them before they said that this is not a permanent cure
User :   so thats why i treid to contact you
Doctor :   ok- what you can do is go to the St Johns Medical college- department of dermatology in Koramangala
Doctor :   they will be able to guide you further
User :   ok
User :   thanks for the information doc
User :   appreciate your help
Doctor :   welcome; Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor