Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Piles, rashes on the body, swelling on the penile shaft - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   Are you there xxxx ?
User :   Hi, I am xxxx, Male 35,xxxx, xxxx, Married, 67kg 165 cm, Dependents YES.
User :   Basically I confront a lot of health problems if you permit I may narrate
Doctor :   Sure do i was waiting for it
User :   1. I usually release blood after defecation colour red, normally in constpation. And I always feel that stool is near anus about to release. A gland is also near anus. It pains after pressing, this persist from many years DR told its a Piles or something.
User :   2. I usually get rashes over my entire body, itching, summer boil, normal boil etc.
Doctor :   Are you there xxxx ?
Doctor :  
1) Yes it is Hemorrhoids that is Piles that your having and that will need to be treated ether in the form of surgery of other alternative measures that if they could suite you 2) for your rashes you need to find out what has been the allergen that is causing your this and then you need to avoid it, when your having severe itching then it would be advisable to take oral Anti-Histamines that is the drug that will be needed in your case. Trigger can be food or dust or pollens or change in climate and any thing, you will need to figure it your self..Avoiding it will be the best.
Doctor :   I have answered 2 of your queries
Doctor :   are you there Abhash ?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   3. Recently I faced with swelling on Penile shaft, Saw DR and get MRI done MRI reported as Soft Tissue break, Sequal of Trauma, Non Specific, No blood sugar history, I have taken medicine for 15 days swelling subsided but still a vein at right side of penile shaft is swollen. After opening foreskin it still swollen in a ring size.
User :   I have taken medicine Zinase D twice daily, Zenocin 400 mg
User :   for 12 days
Doctor :   Well regarding your penile Shaft swelling since it has subsided and there are no symptoms now i would suggest you get it examined again by the same Doctor who saw it first and he will be the better Judge
User :   I saw him again and he advised me to continue Zinase D
Doctor :   ok
User :   but the vein which was swollen earlier a lot is still swollen
User :   and its prblematic
Doctor :   that is the analgesic and has anti-inflammatory property to so it will help in bringing down the venous engorgement
Doctor :   No it shall take time but it has not problem and will settle down in some time
User :   but I want to know, whether it is sign of any major problem
Doctor :   You Piles need Surgery as your feeling the mass and your having significant Bleeding to so you better take measures to getit operated
Doctor :   No It is not..
Doctor :   It is just a change that has taken place and will settle down with time
User :   which specialist should i visit
User :   for piles
Doctor :   ok General Surgeon will be the Specialist that you need to see and if you wish you can get to the Gastro-Surgeon too
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   not the specilist of Piles
Doctor :   they only Advertise so and i have not seen any particular allopathy Doctor specializing in Piles and Fistula kind
Doctor :   General Surgeon will be better considering the financial aspect too
User :   oh I see. Should I see a dermatologist for Rashes/echima (can not spell), or any further investigation required like LIPID profile, as there is such history in our family
Doctor :   Yes it would be good if you can get to Dermatologist for the eczema and based on your history your Doctor will like to get you on Skin Patch or the Prick Test to find out What are the Substances that your allergic too and you will only have to avoid them in Future
Doctor :   that will be the Best remedy for you
User :   Thanks Doc. Its amazing to talking you. Sure if you have any query regarding finance/Tax feel free to write me, as by profession I am a CA. at YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   Ok Sure we shall make it a point to note your details Thank you for extending your support to us
Doctor :   You are welcome.. Do inform us of your progress in future too
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User :   sure. Its amazing.
Doctor :   We are thrilled too...
Doctor :   thanks bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor