Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Piles problem since 3 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have piles problem
Doctor :   how long u have this piles probloem
Doctor :   problem?
User :   suggest ay medicine
User :   3 years
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   male, student, unmarried 24 age, 62 kg weight
User :   suggest any medicine
Doctor :   many cases piles treatment involves steps that you can take on your own. But sometimes medications or surgical procedures are necessary.
User :   what are these
User :   suggest medicine and procedure
Doctor :   over-the-counter creams, ointments or pads containing witch XXXXXXXX or a topical anti-inflammatory agent containing hydrocortisone
Doctor :   This local treatment, in combination with daily warm baths, may relieve your symptoms.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor