Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Pile patient, safe treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   I am a . Please guide me where I can go for safe treatment of piles.
Doctor :   Hi,
Doctor :  
Doctor :   the best person to deal withe the piles is a general surgeon
Doctor :   And with the help of a gasteroenterologist
Doctor :   If surgery is indicated in you , Stable surgery would be the best
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   I want to go for laser treatment,so which hospital will be the best for me.
Doctor :   May i know which country and city are you residing in ?
User :   I am a resident of India ,my city is Silchar Assam
Doctor :   ok, May i know which major city of India are you nearer to ?
User :   Can you get me Doctor?
Doctor :   I am sorry , you have to call our CRM team for appointment fixing service
Doctor :   our website will guide you for this
Doctor :   I am a general practitioner , i can help you by soling your health queries
Doctor :   *solving
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor