Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Pigmentation on face. What problem is this? Advice medicine - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 31-May-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pigmentation Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:Good Afternoon Doctor
Doctor:Good evening
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:I have pigmentation on my face (Not the dark circels around the eye). But , between the cheeks and eyes
User:My age is 48 and I have this from around 3 years
User:There is no burning or any other problem
User:Whta kind of problem is this and what medicine you advice
Doctor:I am sorry
Doctor:It is very difficult to comment on the problem without examining it
Doctor:Is it possible for you to send a picture of the same?
User::) I will try
Doctor:Please send it to this address
Doctor:Please try and send the picture
Doctor:It would be helpful to me
User:Ok. Thanks Doctor
Doctor:Thank you too
Doctor:Take care
Doctor:Bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor