Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Phimosis and lump in the scrotum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr. XXX
Doctor :   Are you with me?
User :   due to some skin disease inmy pennis the circumpherential skin has lost elasticity,the head of the pennis does not open when errected,and pains a lot
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any discharge from the penis ?
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   can this be remadied?this had happened to me at the yong age ,iam 44 now ,never had an intercourse
Doctor :   OK
User :   yes i do discharge
Doctor :   Do you have pain during erection?
User :   no,nless i try to release the forehead
Doctor :   This condition is probably a phimosis
Doctor :   You need to see a general surgeon who can excise the fore skin partially to release the head of the penis
Doctor :   This is called Cirucumscision
Doctor :   This is a smple proceudre
Doctor :   and done within 15 minutes
Doctor :   Did you understand
Doctor :   It is the best way I think you can do next
User :   next i havea small pennis and my testicles are grossly uneven,and igess a tumer like thing at thebottom of one tesyicle,cold any of these be a reson
Doctor :   Since when do you have this
Doctor :   Can you press over it and feel the pain?
User :   no
User :   i have it from child hood
Doctor :   Do you mean no pain?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you get sperm normally?
User :   yes,iam a good XXXXXX
User :   yes
Doctor :   I suggest you get an immediate Ultrasound scan of scrotum done or meet a General surgeon for both the issues you have
User :   how hope ful yo are yo u for me ,i have a pennis of 2 '
Doctor :   the size of penis does not matter at all
Doctor :   This is very much normal
Doctor :   Every one can satisfy or masturbate with this sie
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   But get the tests done and see a General surgeon before that
User :   THANK YOU. IF yo have any advice for me
Doctor :   YOu are good only thing is you need a yearly check up from now
Doctor :   as you have crossed the 40 yr barrier now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor