Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Persisting vaginal pain after 4 years of Cesarean Section - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :How can I help you?
User :   i have vaginal pain
User :   including painful sex
User :   i am 28 years woman and having one child
User :   there?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   I am seeing your previous history
Doctor :   How often do you have sex and is it painful after each tim
Doctor :   ?
User :   I have surgerian delivery
User :after that i am used to get vaginal pain
Doctor :Is it pain during or after sex?
User :   it gives me more trouble while urination and sex
Doctor :   do you mean for the last 4 yrs you hve vaginal pain?
User :   while inserting penis it gives more trouble
User :   no
User :   it comes on and off
Doctor :Ok
Doctor :Did you take any medicines?
Doctor :   How many pads do you use for the white discharge?
User :   i never use pad
User :   it remains very thick
Doctor :   Do you have profuse discharge or small quantity?
User :   not smelly
User :   it remains in small quantity but get itching on the outer part of my vagina
Doctor :   How do you grade the severity of pain on a scale of 1 to 10
User :   i can give the scale of 5
User :   because i can tolerate it
User :   i went to manipal hospital
Doctor :   ok
User :   doctor gave me one medicine and was taking that medicine past 5 months
User :   regularly
Doctor :what is that?
User :   i was very ok with the medicine
User :   one min i tell u
User :   this is Niftran 100 mg
Doctor :   But this should not be used for 5 months
Doctor :   This is an antibiotic
Doctor :   given for urine infection\
User :   it seems to me doctor has given me wrong medicine
User :   because i went for urine test that time
Doctor :You said you are ok with the medicine
User :   and my report was normal
User :   yes i am ok with the medicine
Doctor :   Did you see the doctor for the vaginal pain only
User :   yes i told all the details
User :   i went to urology department
User :   for this problem where i should go
Doctor :   Gynecology department
User :   i went there also

Doctor :   Since you say the pain is superficial and
Doctor :   white discharge
User :   yes
Doctor :Was the scan done?
Doctor :   recently?
User :   which one?
Doctor :   I think 5 months is too long time
User :   not recently
Doctor :The pain should not stay for so long
User :no it comes and go
Doctor :It needs to be thorougly evaluated even if it is intermittent pain
User :   but i want to get rid of it
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   That is why the thorough check up is needed
User :   which doctor can be good for it
Doctor :   with Urine, Stool and Blood tests and might be scan with physical examination by a Gynecologist
Doctor :   Wait a min I will search for the doctor
User :   ok
Doctor :   Which area and city do you stay?
User :   i am in bangalore
Doctor :   area??
User :   area
Doctor :  
Ok , then you can go t
User :  
doctor is this a matter of danger
User :   ok
Doctor :  

User :   ok
Doctor :   It seems you moved out of the window
Doctor :  
If you hve medical queries please login
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor