Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Persistent nasal block and dripping nose - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello sir
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i have been suffering from blocked nose , dripping nose
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long
User :   since 1 month and more
User :   a lot of cough is coming
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   isit dry cough or with sputum
User :   sneezing is also happening due to nose blockage
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   25, xxxxxx, bangalore, single
User :   73kg, 5.8 inch
User :   sputum is always cuming out
Doctor :   do u have fever as well
User :   earlier i had.............
User :   then i went 2 a doctor....his medicines stopped dat fever nd blocked nose
User :   but dripping is dere
User :   sometimes in the night time i feel as if i have temprature.........
User :   dese days
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
User :   is this cold any kinda a allergy or becoz of sumthing else
Doctor :   did u get chest xray or sputum examination done as well
User :   no i didnt
Doctor :   it could be allergy or infection
Doctor :   i would suggest u to get these test done
User :   wat all
Doctor :   since the cough is persisting
Doctor :   Chest xray
User :   not cough
User :   but sputum
Doctor :   sputum tests, blood routine
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   consult a ENT specialist
User :   can you prescribe any doctor's name here in xxxxxx
Doctor :   where are u located
Doctor :   which part of bangalore
User :   i stay in xxxxxx
User :xxxxxx
Doctor :   ur problem could be due to allergy or deviated nasal septum
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a ENT specialist in your xxxxxx. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   if u need any assistance
User :   okk doctor
Doctor :   u can write to us or have chat with us
User :   thankx a lot
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor