Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Persistent bad breath problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am getting some bad smell from my mounth, but it is not because of mouth wash
Doctor :   ok
User :   i don,t have any bad habits also
Doctor :   how long u have been getting this bad breathe
User :   one year
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   26 years, male, Bangalore, weight 60, 168 cm
Doctor :   bad breathe can be due to various causes like sinus problem, cavity or gingivitis in oral cavity,gastritis or indigestion
Doctor :   anytime u got endoscopy done?
User :   no
Doctor :   any time u consulted for bad breathe
Doctor :   or did an endoscopy done
User :   yes, doctor told that due to some infection
Doctor :   did u consult a dentist anyt ime
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a dentist first
User :   yes, they told no problem
Doctor :   if the problem persists u need to get an endoscopy done
Doctor :   since the problem is persisting
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   can you suggest any medicine for this
Doctor :   Listerine mouth wash
Doctor :   u can gargle with this three times a day
Doctor :   for 15 days
User :   already i did this for 2 months
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   then u need to consult a gastroenterologist
Doctor :   for further evaluation
Doctor :   do keep us informed
Doctor :   ur progress
Doctor :   u can write to us after consultation with gastroenterolgist
Doctor :   at
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor