Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Persistent Irregular periods problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi this
Doctor :   Ok
User :   irregular periods
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when?
Doctor :   What is your age and weight?
User :   facing problem from starting
User :   from 12 years
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Your age and weight?
User :   23 years
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   50 kg
Doctor :   If you are overweight and have facial hair along with this,
Doctor :   Ok
User :   no helth problem
Doctor :   Then you should undergo an ultrasound pelvis
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You should exercise regularly
Doctor :   during the normal time
Doctor :   Get the scan nevertheless
Doctor :   and get a THYROID PROFILE done
Doctor :   preferably at a centre
Doctor :   With these reports you should consult a gynaecologist
Doctor :   for hormonal medicines
User :   s.tri idothyronine(t3) result is 1.09ng/ml
Doctor :   Ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor