Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Permanent solution for amebeosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi Doctor
User :   I am having Amebeosis from past 3 years
Doctor :   Ok
User :   I am eating food in hotels always i.e outside always
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Each time I go to a doctor they give me antibiotic for few days and again I get it
User :   Is there any permanent solution for this
User :   I am actually little overweight
User :   my height 172 CM weight 84 K.G age: 25
Doctor :   If you are looking for permanent solution
User :   ok
Doctor :   you have to accept the life style modifications
User :   Oh ok
User :   What kind of modifications i need to do doctor?
Doctor :   Daily exercise, Diet modifications are important
User :   oh ok
User :   Can u brief me more doctor
Doctor :   You are obese
User :   Ya little
Doctor :   You have to reduce the weight
Doctor :   in a medically recommended manner
Doctor :   through DIet and exercise
Doctor :   and behavioural modification
User :   ok , I am trying for it but how can I do that?
Doctor :   apart from that you have to look for alternative eating places
Doctor :   where a hygienic food is prepared

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor