Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Permanent remedy for sinus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   sir ,may i know your name pls
Doctor :   Dr
User :   i am suffering from sinus , is there any permanent remedy for it
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   it is 15 yrs back
Doctor :   Did you get an ENT evaluation done?
Doctor :   Can you mention your age?
User :   yes , i went to an ent specialist in kolkata
User :   they suggested for operation
User :   i am 31 yrs now
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You need to perform repeated steam inhalations.
Doctor :   You need to do them with menthol oil or eucalyptus oil
User :   now it has reduced , and the problem comes once i take full bath with my head drenched
Doctor :   The key is to keep your sinuses draining all the time.

Doctor :   While doing the steam inhalation, tilt your head to either side and then put it in the positionfor a few seconds
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor