Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Permanent dots on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   i have permenant dots on my penis for over 2 years but no one can help give me a real insight to what it is. I'm about to lose my gir;lfriend about this so i want as detailed a talk as i can get
User :   hello?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
User :   bill
Doctor :  
when did you first notice them on the penis?
User :   after she had surgery 2 years ago
Doctor :  
where are they located? are they on the shaft of the penis?
Doctor :  
what was the surgery done for?
User :   no head of the penis mainly and some on the foreskin
User :   inside though only a few there
User :   varacus vein
Doctor :  
could you send a picture of the dots on the penis for me to have a look and proceed further with the discussion?
Doctor :  
send the picture if you can take it to YYYY@YYYY
User :   so through hotmail i can do this?
Doctor :  
yes, you can send it to the above mentioned e-mail address
User :   ok doin it now
Doctor :  
have you sent it?
User :   its uploading
User :   sent
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
let me check
Doctor :  
the dots appear to be due to the increased blood supply and teh superficial vessles just below the penis skin
Doctor :  
you need not be worried
User :   so what can i do about this? what caused this all of a sudden?
User :   its hard for my girlfriend and i to figure out
Doctor :  
it would not be all of a sudden
Doctor :  
i suggest you to get it examined by an andrologist
Doctor :  
or a sexologist
User :   over 2 weeks
User :   ok can i ask something
User :   is it possible to trat in any way>
User :   *treat
Doctor :  
a more closer examination would reveal what exactly is the cause'
Doctor :  
also a doppler ultrasound might suggest what they are due to
User :   the docters in aus keep saying thrush and herpes
Doctor :  
and if they are due to the varicosities under the skin
User :   no one has considered any other option
Doctor :  
a microscopic surgical procedure to treat the varicosities might help
Doctor :  
have you followed what i have said?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   writing it all down
User :   well
User :   with that which you've described is thereany other symptoms?
User :   pain or?
User :   cause i have none
User :   just these bumps that never leave
User :   and redden
Doctor :  
thats because they could be normal vessels under the skin
Doctor :  
so they may not suggest any symptoms
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor