Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Permanent cure for palmar and plantar sweating - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can I help you
User :   hello doctor
User :   sir. iam suffering from palmar and plantar sweating
User :   can u refer to one who has treated this ailmet successfully
User :   ailment*
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   20:M:Student: Doctor :   We dont have database for Rajasthan right now
Doctor :   you have to see a dermatologist
Doctor :   for this
User :   k
User :   in hyderabad??
Doctor :   but it is tough to be cured
User :   k
Doctor :   you have to rub your hands with a hanky
User :   yaa
Doctor :   and the treatment is costly than hankies
User :   thats wat iam doin everytime
User :   no worry abt money
User :   hav insurance cover
Doctor :   you can look for Drysol
Doctor :   powder in the market which has Al chloride in it
Doctor :   you can apply to the hand
User :   yaa.. iam using ALdry(an antiperspirant)
User :   its same as drsol
User :   drysol*
User :   no good results
User :   i want a surgery..
User :   an experienced doctor.
User :   who has
User :   done
Doctor :   yes thoracic sympathectomy is done
Doctor :   for this
User :   yaa
User :   i know
User :   but i heard it cures only palmar sweating
Doctor :   but you have to catch a thoracic surgeon
Doctor :   we can help you in Bangalore only
User :   but not soles' sweating
User :   please refer
Doctor :   pl confirm the details
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 91-000
User :   yaa
Doctor :   we will get back to you with details
User :   k
Doctor :   one of our doctor will call you
Doctor :   ok
User :   si please try in delhi also
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i shall get baclk to you
Doctor :   bye
User :   k
Doctor :   fil the ffeedback form
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor