Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Periodic skin allergy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   'how can i help u?
User :   hi
Doctor :   proceed
User :   I just want to know about the tests one should take at my age group i.e. 40
Doctor :   well
Doctor :   Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
Doctor :   r u there?
User :   I have allergy periodically i.e. once in 1 week for which i don't know the reason. Its skin allergy. / Not Diabetic / No Thyroid problem/ Regarding blood pressure sometimes it goes up. at present its normal / No asthma
User :   no medicines and no illness now
User :   for a long time
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   then u can undergo
Doctor :   CBC
User :   what is that Doctor
Doctor :   Urine routine
User :   okey
Doctor :   fasting blood sugar level
User :   okey
Doctor :   serum cholestrol
Doctor :   blood urea
Doctor :   serum creatinine level

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor