Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Period related problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi doc... my name is . 20 yrs.....
User :   hi doc... i'm
Doctor :   k pl proceed wd the details
User :   dis is regarding my periods... i get it once in 20 days most of da time....
User :   some times even afta 15 or 17days... is dat a problem?
Doctor :   well since how longur having the probs?
User :   for past 4 / 5 yrs, i tink
Doctor :   Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   yes...
Doctor :   well there r many probs for the above: Doctor :   endocrinal
Doctor :   infections
Doctor :   stress
Doctor :   u have to undergo the tests
User :   i did songraphy etc....... doc gav me medicine to stabilse periods but it's bac to sqaue one
Doctor :   can u tell the meds name?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor