Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Perennial Sinusitis, need of doctor's intervention - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   can u give the diet for a normal person aged 45 yrs
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
we can send you the diet plan on your email
User :   thankz
Doctor :   confirm the emial
Doctor :   provide name, age, weight, height, waist circumference
User :   precuations required for sinusitus. it is a perinnial problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when you have sinusitis
User :   age: 45 wt.69 height:5'51/2", waist 34"
User :   sinusitis since 15-20 yrs
User :   it is perinnial
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do you get only seasonallly
User :   email id. YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   ok
User :   sinus will get effected more in rainy and winter
Doctor :   ya
Doctor :   is there any nose block
Doctor :   sinusitis occurs if you have nose block, allergy
User :   yet times there is nose block. but most of the times i clear food pipe with a noise within. may be because of flum
Doctor :   first thing cause of the sinusitis should be found out
Doctor :   the treatment depends on the cause
Doctor :   if it is due to deviated nasal spetum
User :   i take cold water & soft drinks
Doctor :   it should be corrected
Doctor :   you need to take steam inhalation daily to prevent sinutistis
User :   i inhale steam if the sinus is acute
Doctor :   ok
User :   inhaling steam gives temp relief
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   AS i told you the cause should be found out
Doctor :   you need to see a ENT surgeaon and get some investigations done
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, we are available 24/7 please get back to us if you need further medical advice.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor