Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Pelvic inflammatory disease post miscarriage - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   I have got a problem
Doctor :  
yes proceed
User :   I came before but I was disconnected so I had to sign in with a different account
Doctor :  
User :   I have had a miscarriage since then I have had a lot of infection
User :   and backache and i can hardly walk
User :   I have been to my GP and they gave me some medicine but none of them worked
User :   so I don't know what to do now?
User :   Can you help me please
Doctor :  
this can be due to many reasons
Doctor :  
but your history suggest
User :   the doctor it was caused by sex
Doctor :  
two commonly presented condition
User :   what are the two conditions??
Doctor :  
one is retained product of conception which leads to infection and cause the pain
Doctor :  
added upon by sex which as injured the vagina
User :   yeah
Doctor :  
the other one is called pelvic inflammatory disease which is seen
Doctor :  
after miscarriage commonly
User :   right ok

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor