Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Pelvic Exams and Pap Tests - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   i'm a male i was wondering if a past gf came back with a abnormal pap smear is there need for me to be worried
User :   ?
Doctor :  
what was the pa smear report like?
Doctor :  
what did it say?
User :   i'm not sure detail
User :   she wouldn't tell me
User :   she goes for a follow up on wed
Doctor :  
try to go and find out whats going on
Doctor :  
if the report tells of infection
Doctor :  
then you too will be at rsik of getting the infection
User :   she has other issues i was hoping it wouldn't be related to me at all
Doctor :  
use condoms during the intercourse.
User :   i'm not having sex with her anymore
User :   and i always do DOC
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
that is good
User :   she has budd chiaria diesiese
User :   somehting like that
User :   and can't have kids
Doctor :  
User :   so i should just wait for results
User :   ?
Doctor :  
wait for the results
Doctor :  
in the meantime get a check for yourself also done
User :   i get a ll nervous

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor