Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Parents with different blood groups and baby's health - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   I have query.
Doctor :  
User :   Does it affect having different blood group in parent to baby?
Doctor :   No there is no such problem
User :   My blood group is AB+ but mmy husband 's is B-.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Is any any problem we may face when we plan for baby?
Doctor :   No
Doctor :  
there is abosolutely no problem in your case
User :   because I heard somewhere that different blood group reflect to baby health.
Doctor :  
You need not worry.
User :   Oh! thanks alot.
User :   I was so worried from the timewhen I heard this.
Doctor :  
That will be a different case when u r of -ve group and husband is of +ve blood group
User :   okay
User :   Thanks for your help.
Doctor :  
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   One more problem I am facing.
Doctor :  
Proceed with your query
User :   I found some lump in my breast. I diagnose with my doctor.
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Did you show it to your doctor?

Question is related to
Medical Topics
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor