Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Pains in chest due to muscle catch in rib muscle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hi iv been having bad pains in my chest on the right side under my ribcage do u have any idea what it cud b ?
Doctor :   I need few more details
Doctor :   since when you are having this problem?
User :   when i take deep breaths it reli hurts me
User :   about 4 days now
User :   are u still there
Doctor :   do you have any fever
User :   no
User :   do u think it may be trapped wind
Doctor :   it is only a muscle catch in the rib muscle
User :   what shall i do
User :   ?
Doctor :   i shall prescribe you a medicine
User :   what is it ?
Doctor :   tab 50mg
Doctor :   you need to take this tab
Doctor :   after food
Doctor :   two times a day
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor